Saturday, January 29, 2011

Some Favorite Recent Images












While out doing beach portrait sessions all summer, it allows me to be at various Cape Cod Beaches at my favorite time of day, sunset. This is the "golden hour" when the light is incredible. Although I am there to photograph a family or high school senior, I often feel compelled to grab a quick shot of the beauty and magic of the moment.







Although most high school seniors from Cape Cod want to be photographed on the beach, I love when someone is willing to have theirs
in the beautiful foliage we have in New England. It is definitely my favorite
season!


This beautiful trio is a mom with her two pretty daughters, but they
look like three sisters to me. They are one of my favorite families to photograph.


This little guy who is so full of joy and life is a sweet little boy who was
adopted here from Russia. I have been photographing him for three years now since he arrived. By far, his family has had the best Christmas card I
produce every year for clients.

No comments: