Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Cape Cod Scenics May 08






A couple of years ago I did the cover photo of Cape Cod Life Magazine, and also did the cover of the Yellow Pages of Cape Cod. Just recently I was asked to have one of my photos on the cover of the next Sandwich Community School Brochure Book that is coming out for the fall. It is an image of a swan in Shawme Pond, overlooking downtown Sandwich. Even though I am mainly a portrait photographer, I occasionally take some scenics for fun. We are so blessed to live on Cape Cod, the beauty is hard to ignore. So while I was looking through the folder of images, I thought I would share a few with you...
If you are interested, we sell packs of Cape Cod Scenic Notecards. They are
beautiful, and make great gifts too. If you mention that you saw it in the Blog we will give you an extra 5 in your packet!




No comments: